Thursday, November 10, 2011

threads of my life

Well I have not blogged for a while.  It is so nice to see some fine weather at long last. 
I have been doing a variety of activities.  That is probably my biggest problem. I like so many things.

I finished my quilt wallhanging for my gd and am now working on an applique one for my son and daughter in law.  However that will have to go on hold for a while as I managed to crush my index finger in the wood splitter the other day.  I don't think a needle will be going near my finger for a while.  It is hard enough trying not to bump it.

One of my other interests is scrapbooking and I recently attended a class with Trina Mcclune held at Wanganui.  We started four pages and so far I have completed three layouts.  




 





  
This weekend I am off to a card group that I belong to.  I get so inspired by seeing other peoples work.  There are so many talented people around. 

My grandchildren also play a pretty important part in my life and I had my two year old granddaughter to stay for a week.  She is soo helpful it is such fun.

well that is all for today. 

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome layouts Wendy...well done. I get inspired when I see other peoples work too, its a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete