Thursday, November 17, 2011

Little Miss Busyness

Well Annabelle is here to stay again and I don't know what I fed her yesterday but she sure is full of beans today.  I have to constantly see what she is up to.  Maybe she is trying to tell me to do the housework. I thought I did enough work yesterday.  Or perhaps it was just the fact that we were outside in the fresh air.  Today the air is just a bit too fresh, more like cold! Actually I want to sit down and do some cardmaking as I need to make a couple of cards, but I don't know if I will get a chance.  At least not until shes asleep and I will probably be tired then too.

She decided to set herself up in my scrapbooking room earlier.  She loves her doondas (granddads) photos from his 60th birthday earlier in the year.  She found some photos of these with all the family in it. Maybe she will be a scrapbooker too.  Happy days....







1 comment: