Friday, November 26, 2010

Guess what I have been doing?

I thought you might like to see what I have been spending my time on.  My friend Angela and I have been busy putting together an advent calendar which is put out by Kaisercraft


Instead of finishing ours with scrapbooking papers, we decided to adorn our drawers with fabric.  I have to admit it was a bit fiddly, but we enjoyed bouncing ideas off each other as we have worked together.  My drawers are also adorned with Charms that spell out "Merry christmas to everyone".  My one consession was to put paper in the middle.  And to finish it off, a ribbon around the outside.  Now to fill the drawers with something and give them to the intended receipients, my granddaughters.  I can't wait to see their reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment